Joy Quanrud Grimsley
LMFT, EMDR, Founder and Owner
Joy founded the Center for Therapy & Mediation because she wanted to offer clients mental health services in a safe, warm, and comfortable setting. She often describes the Center as a mental health mall, because 18 independent private practice clinicians offer a variety of services under one roof. All clinicians are licensed in individual, couple and family therapy, and some have additional credentials and/or areas of concentration.
She has included complementary modalities at the Center, such as:
- family reunification and mediation
- Deanna Lyons, CHT, tapping, hypnotherapy, matrix re-imprinting, neuro-linguistic programming, and more.
- Reiki for balance, energy healing, and relaxation
- Massage therapy with Shekina.
- Japanese Ashiatsu Massage with Tiffany
As soon as you enter the Center, you can tell that Joy strives to make therapy a good experience, as you even can sip a cup of coffee/tea, listen to calming music, all while you wait for your session. To communicate directly with Joy, email email@example.com.